Indications for Use-Retainers (further referred to as appliance)
The VAKT Orthodontic Retainers are indicated for use in maintaining the alignment of permanent teeth.
- Wear your VAKT Retainers per your doctor’s instructions, usually 6-8 hours per day, typically while sleeping.
- Insert as per Aligners
- Daily maintenance and care as per Aligners.
- Immediately rinse Aligner with water, shake off excess water, and store your Aligners in the protective case provided.
- To help prevent damage to the Aligners, avoid unnecessary removal.
- Take care in removing your Aligners, especially if multiple attachments are being used.
- Do not use excessive force to bend or twist an Aligner to get it off.
- Do not use sharp objects to remove your Aligners.
- Consult with your doctor if your Aligners are extremely difficult to remove.